From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Rushing into Git
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:20:23 GMT
To be fair, Carlos is working - as hard as the system allows him - to
get this done. Credit where credit is due.

EdB

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Furthermore, I would hardly say that we are about to "rush into this
>> without thinking about the 'in real life' consequences". We voted for this
>> on 8/15, that was just over 3 months ago. To say we are rushing through the
>> changes is kind of ludicrous.
>
> Yep we voted for it but I have to say I'm with Erik on this there wasn't enough thought
about the process (or it's implications) and IMO the vote was called far too early.

>  But that being said it was voted upon and we need to move on, 3 months is really far
too long without any real progress, I'd like to see the people who voted for it make it happen.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht