From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Public API for new AVM in Flashplayer 12 (was: Re: Anybody on this list that signed the NDA for the new Flashplayer 12?)
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 12:55:36 GMT
Actively asking someone to (anonymously) violate their NDA, on a public
forum no less, seems somewhat desperate. A desperation which is uncalled
for, as there is no way that we'll have the framework completely rewritten
by the time the new AVM will be public.

Let's try to be constructive and productive without having to resort to
illegal actions. If you think Flex 5 should target the new AVM, why not
copy the SDK into your whiteboard and start working? I'm sure there is
lot's of work to be done before the lack of API documentation becomes the
limiting factor.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software