From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: write access to cms
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:56:00 GMT
Unless I read those articles incorrectly (very likely, given my
inexperience with Git), both GitFlow and GithubFlow are aimed at
making a Git based workflow LESS DECENTRALISED, which I think is
something close to perfectly ironic.

What am I missing?

EdB

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As someone who worked with many version control systems, git does require a little more
work than say SVN but it not excessive and it does have quite significant benefits.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht