From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Rushing into Git
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 07:51:47 GMT
Hi,

At least one vital service (the website) is more than just a SVN repo.
A post-commit hook activates the 'buildbot' on every commit. How will
this be 'translated' when the Git move happens? Do we have access to
the buildbot outside the SVN infrastructure?

Do we know which other services (commit emails, access control etc.)
are not (easily) transferred to a Git workflow

If not, a big -1 on the move at this time, as the Apache organisation
obviously just isn't ready to support - technically, legally and
certainly not 'in spirit' - Git as an alternative to Subversion.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27