From Franck Wolff <franck.wo...@graniteds.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for contributing code from GraniteDS
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 19:39:14 GMT
Om,

That tutorial can certainly help:
http://granitedataservices.com/blog/2011/12/05/graniteds-data-management-tutorial/(Part
5: Validation)

Run these commands:

git clone git://github.com/wdrai/wineshop-admin.git
cd wineshop-admin
mvn clean install
cd webapp
mvn jetty:run-war

Then look at those source files:

wineshop-admin/flex/target/generated-sources/com/wineshop/entities/VineyardBase.as
(constraints annotations such as NotNull, Size, etc.)
wineshop-admin/flex/target/generated-sources/com/wineshop/entities/WineBase.as
(same thing)
wineshop-admin/flex/src/main/flex/Home.mxml (the two FormValidators)

In this very basic (and not so pretty) sample application, AS constraint
annotations are generated from Java entities, but keep in mind that you can
write them by hand directly in your AS beans.

Franck.

--
Franck Wolff
Granite Data Services Inc.