From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] Maven and Apache Flex
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:18:41 GMT
I don't use Maven but if I would this would be my answers

1. Number of people who will use Maven to develop Flex apps at your company
(0 if you have no interest in using Maven).

0

2. Maven would be used to develop apps for FlashPlayer in the browser (yes
or no)

*yes*

3. Maven would be used to develop apps for AIR on desktop/laptops (yes or
no)

*yes*

4. Maven would be used to develop apps for AIR on Android (yes or no)

*yes*

5. Maven would be used to develop apps for AIR on IOS (yes or no)

*yes*

6. Rate the following proposed implementations (-1 = not acceptable, 0 =
neutral, 1 = acceptable, 2 = preferred)

    a) You must manually download the Player SDK and AIR SDK from the Adobe
       site and set up environment variables pointing to them

*-1*

    b) You must download and install a Maven plug-in from the Apache Flex
       site.  The first time you use Maven on a computer, it will ask you
       to accept the Adobe license agreement.

*2*

    c) You must download and install a Maven plug-in from the Adobe
       site.  The first time you use Maven on a computer, it will ask you
       to accept the Adobe license agreement.

*0*

    d) Maven can be used as-is for FlashPlayer apps and AIR apps on
       desktops/laptops, but not for AIR apps on Android/IOS.  To target
       Android/IOS, you must use one of the first three implementations

*0*

    e) We will manually download the Player SDKs and AIR SDKs and put them
       in our local/private Maven repo.

*-1*

    f) We would use a utility application that would download the Player
       SDKs and AIR SDKs (prompting you to accept the license) and put them

--

João Fernandes