From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Datagrid editor session ending
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:58:29 GMT
Carol but that's the point, with mx:datagrid you can prevent any save()
using an event listener and without extending the default itemEditor by
listening to the session_edit_end and calling preventDefault on the event
dispatched. With spark Datagrid it's not possible. It doesn't make sense
for each validation I would have to create a new item editor just for
overriding the save method to implement my business logic.

--

João Fernandes