From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: identify yourself in your emails please
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:32:11 GMT

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Carol Frampton <> wrote:
> ...If you name is not obvious from your email address, please sign your emails with your
> name, particularly when voting.  I see a couple of emails in the current  "Graduate Apache
> thread that are simply +1 with no signature and they aren't obvious who they are from...

Note that formally we should ignore (or complain about) votes coming
from addresses that are not listed as aliases for an apache ID at - the list is
not public, but PMC chairs and ASF members have access to it.

(of course, when everybody votes +1 and there's much more than 3
votes, that's not very important)

View raw message