From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:28:50 GMT

> "so you're not actually describing something that is under Apache Flex
> control"
> it would be the case if in fact i put Adobe runtimes in my definition of
> flex, which i don't.

The thread has gotten too long with responses that are even longer for me
to get everything straight.

It sounded like you were including the ability to target multiple platforms
as part of the definition of Flex.

Ideally that would be a great goal to have, I would just prefer that in the
future of Flex that the capability to target multiple platforms would not
come from relying on Adobe's AIR technology if it could be achieved by
other comparable open source means.

-omar