From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Understanding Git
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:49:56 GMT
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make sure that everyone on this list knows that if they
have any questions regarding the usage of Git and Git workflows that I
would be more than happy to help anyone that has those questions.

If I don't know the answer I will try my best to hopefully provide you with
some resources that might be able to explain it better than myself.

This change will likely still not happen for a few more weeks after
graduation, but for those that are interested in knowing about Git or that
have questions about it please respond directly to this thread or mailing
list so that other people that may have the same or similar questions may
find the answers in our mailing list archive.

Thanks!

Omar Gonzalez
Apache Flex PPMC
s9tpepper@apache.org