From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0 - RC10
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 20:12:25 GMT
And to be fair, I went back and looked at all the Release Candiates till
date (RC1 through RC10)  and the same mangled text problem in
installer/src/org/apache/flex/packageflexsdk/resource/RuntimeLocale.as
exists in all the source packages.

I dont think we would have caught this issue even if the vote went on for
72 hours.

Thanks,
Om