From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Mobile components in desktop/browser applications
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:03:21 GMT
@alex

I see, I haven't tried it but it should be ok: the docs states that touch
APIs are part of the Flash Player (since 10.1), see [1] and [2].

I think that the DPI scaling functions are part of the Flex components, but
they probably rely on the value of Capabilities.screenDPI [3] which, while
supported on desktop and browser runtimes, probably reports an incorrect
value (at least on Windows, it seems locked to 72dpi)..

[1] http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/multitouch_gestures.html
[2]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/as3/dev/WS1ca064e08d7aa93023c59dfc1257b16a3d6-7ffe.html
[3]