From "Neil Madsen" <li...@cranialinteractive.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 16:42:10 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Frampton [mailto:cframpto@adobe.com]
Sent: November-14-12 8:26 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex

As you've read [1], we're starting to prepare for graduation.  One of the
steps is for this community to choose a Apache PMC Chair for Apache Flex
[2].  Given Alex's wealth of experience with Flex and all the hard work he's
already put into this poddling, I'd like to recommend we appoint Alex as our
chair [3].  I believe that our PPMC, i.e. our mentors, have the final say on
who gets appointed as chair, so I'm not sure this vote is official but I'd
like to record the community's choice with a VOTE.

Carol

[1] http://markmail.org/message/5bykfphweqop32oj
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution