From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: mxmlc locales
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 23:18:42 GMT
hum... other.locales is only for the framework, not the compiler or am I
wrong ?

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Alex Harui
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 11:58 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: mxmlc locales

Sorry, I gave you the wrong answer.  I thought you were talking about the
installer results and locale jars for all of the compiler like batik and
velocity.

The default setting doesn't build all the locales.  There is a separate ant
target to build the other locales called "other.locales"

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team