From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 00:54:40 GMT
> There may also be a way to speed up the current algorithm

>From what I read before, even optimizing the pause time the gain would be no
more than 1 hour which represent no more than between 1/5 and 1/8 of the
total time which is low.

> My fear is that the next player version will break the bitmaps again and
> we'll have to go and replace all of the remaining CompareBitmaps.

We discussed that already I think, It's what I have to do when building in
swf version 12 which is not a problem until I don't change any code first,
as soon as I modify the code and want to check in, I need to make sure the
14 tests pass.
Until all the tests pass in the actual official version of the SDK,
switching to another swf version shouldn't be a problem when re-generating
the images.
Do I miss something ?