From Frédéric THOMAS <>
Subject Mustella tests failed: when your computer language is not set to US
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:27:55 GMT

Trying to run the Mustella tests on my computer (French Win7 OS) I discovered several issues
regarding the tests (58 if I remember well), I thought at the beginning they was all due to
the same problem regarding how the localized error messages was not handle correctly, I then
discovered 4 other problems regarding the localization, that’s the reason why the Jira issue
[1] and its subtasks are a bit messy.

All the issues are currently fixed except one[2], Alex, if you get a bit of time to help,
I would really appreciate, I’m not even sure I fully understood the scope of the problem.