From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:43:14 GMT
Chris,

The locales shouldn't be express like that from FM4.x ?

<localesRuntime>
  <locale>es_MX</locale>
  <locale>es_ES</locale>
  <locale>en_US</locale>
</localesRuntime>

-----Message d'origine-----
From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 8:34 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments

Hi Alex,

well the goal oft he project isn't to do anything "sensible" from view of
the resulting SWF, but it's part of the Flexmojos Unit-Test suite.
In this case the maven config is this:

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
        <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>%{flexmojos.version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <localesCompiled>
            <locale>en_US</locale>
          </localesCompiled>
          <localesRuntime>
            <locale>es_MX,es_ES,en_US</locale>
          </localesRuntime>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

Which should instruct the compiler to add en_US as compiled locale, and to
add es_MX as runtime locale while defaulting back to es_ES or en_US if the
corresponding properties are not defined in those locales. This test worked
for every FDK up to 4.5.1 but fails randomly in 4.6 and 4.8.

As I mentioned ... somebody doing a real project wouldn't do such a thing,
but that projects sole test is to to test the compiler-configuration and it
seems that we have an issue here ... unfortunately I have never ever used
the commandline compiler therefore I currently don't know if this is a
Flexmojos issue or a Flex-Issue that I have to build some workaround for.

Chris