From Frédéric THOMAS <>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 22:43:40 GMT

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Alex Harui
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: About Flex runtime

On 11/5/12 10:44 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <> wrote:

> 1- Is it preferable to wait for the relative tests pass before open a jira
> ?
Open it now and put in your patch before your hard disk crashes.  And leave
a note that you have more things to add later.

> 2- My plan was to create a sub task of this one:
> is it convenient ?
IMO, FLEX-33233 is about differences in bitmap rendering.  I think this
issue is unrelated and can just be a new issue.

PS: My early prototype of display list compares worked fine for AIR,
FlashPlayer 11.1 and FlashPlayer 10.3.  Still more work to be done there

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message