From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Who's a flex compiler-configuration pro on this list?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:55:00 GMT
>Because when you go to the download page, you have to accept the licensing
terms.  Maven doesn't have any support for forcing people to accept
licenses.  One option available to us is to provide Adobe with a Maven
plug-in that will force a licensing dialog (once per machine, I suppose).

Yes, it could be a solution even if it's not really in the maven spririt,
let me understand something as I'm really noob in legal stuffs like
licenceing, spring and hibernate are widely used in the java word, mainly
via maven, the both have a licence, an apache licence for one and a gnu
lesser general public licence for the second, shouldn't force people to
accept their licence ?

Are this big companies really not using anything that doesn't have an open
license?

Yes, they do that with some artifacts but that's exeptions

- Fred