From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 01:50:23 GMT

(the real error)

Any thoughts ?

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Alex Harui
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 6:29 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: About Flex runtime

On 11/4/12 11:35 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm for the last proposal and I was thinking about to create an other
> assertion like AssertErrorContains which would take an Array as parameter
> check the error value against.
>
> Something like <AssertErrorContains value="{['ReferenceError: Error
> #1074:',
> 'variant', 'mx.resources.Locale.']}"/>

I think I would just add a "contains" property to AssertError, we'll
probably have to go touch each one of them anyway.  I would lean against
adding a new test step.

Or maybe just change AssertError to do an indexOf instead of == and override
"value" so if it gets an array it do indexOf on the array.  Hmm.  I like
this one better.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team