From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 22:17:27 GMT
Chris,

What kind of changes did you do in the generator ? If they are importants,
I'll be happy to get a fresh copy.

For the Apache Con Europe, unfortunatly, I can't (I have to work).

-----Message d'origine-----
From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:35 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments

Am I understanding you correctly, that the handling of "-compiler.locale" is
correct that way, but the "-metadata.language" should probably only contain
the first segment (In this case " es_MX")?
Sounds sensible. Think I'll have a look at why this is some times generated.

@Mike ... I get failures about every 10 runs of the entire Testsuite (And
yes ... having to run it that often really sucks ... but I want to have my
new FDKs up and running)

By the way ... I did do quite some work on the Flexmojos6 and FDK Generator
on the last few days and I think I might be able to finish FM6 and the new
Flex FDKs before going zo the Apache Con Europe :-) (See you there?)

Chris