From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: New Spark components
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:18:18 GMT
Thank's Justin,

For what I remember I did them by himself and use them at work for a while
now, obviously no mustalla test have been done yet, I think to use them in
the app I'm doing in my whiteboard.

I'm gonna write a mail asking him for the ICLA.

- Fred.

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 12:01 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: New Spark components

Hi,

> 8 months ago, Bogdan presented missing spark components[1] he did but at
> this time there was so much excitement on the ML, it has not been so
> noticed, I wanted to bring to your attention he wanted to contribute them,
> what’s the process to integrate them into the SDK ?

Has he signed a ICLA? [1] Do we know that it's his own work or was it work
done for someone else/a company?

>From a quick glance at the code I wouldn't see an issue with these been
added to the experimental namespace and then moved into one of the other
namespaces once they be in use for a while / have full tests.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt