From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 23:23:30 GMT
Good news, especialy for the themes, I've seen as well from the dump file
you reported that you updated the air version to the one of the sdk, I
reported this change manualy in the generator but I did it quickly, hard
coding the version number which is bad, I hope you'll send me a copy as soon
as you'll finish. For the namespace, I stayed on com.adobe as otherwize I've
been in trouble with some exlusions, I hope I won't run into this problem
anymore with the new version.

-----Message d'origine-----
From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 11:53 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments

Well I did a lot of little stuff.
- I re-activated the creation oft he config-zip, but left out the themes
directory
- I finally activated generating the lib-artifacts with their real versions
(This is what's causing quite some trouble in FM but without it the FDKs
wouldn't be 100% correct)
- Now I copy every swc theme and compile every non-swc theme to a swc-theme
so all themes are now swc themes
- Apache FDKs are generated into the Apache namespace "org.apache.flex"
- There were a few glitches with the poms generated for air application ...
now all should be good :-)

Still 2 tests failling in the testsuite, but I simply have to find a way to
automatically get the version of the framework.swc in a given lib. Shouldn't
be that hard using my dependency-management extra-poms. So hopefully I'll be
able to finish everything on Sunday.

Chris