From Markus Gritsch <markus_grit...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Where to host the Maven SDK generator?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:18:07 GMT
Hi Chris,

great news! My current project is because of it`s size totally based on flexmojos. It would
be very nice to get it build with flex 4.8. I`m really excited to try your maven fdk gen.
once it is public. In the past I was trying to build flexmojos from source but it was very
complicated. Maybe the right place for your tool is the utility category at apache flex?

Markus

On Nov 6, 2012, at 4:58 PM, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de wrote:

> Yeah. I've written the generator and would like to donate it. But only if you guys are
interesting in it.
> I've also updated flexmojos6 to work with those fdks. So people could start building
flex 4.8 applications using Maven.

> Chris

probably turn on public access to it.

>> Just wanted to know if it is best to do that on the Flexmojos Repo or if there is
some place on one the Apache repos for that. As the generator generally transforms Flex SDKs
into a mavenized form and doesn't directly have something to do with Flexmojos itself (Even
if FM depends on it), I think it would be better hosted at Apache. If you think of this differently
I'll simply host it in the repo at http://flexmojos.atlassian.net