From Hordur Thordarson <hor...@lausn.is>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:23:02 GMT
And they may well do just that, I obviously have no control over that.  I am just taking at
face value what they say their current strategy is and adding to that my reading of the browser/mobile
landscape, the future of browser plugins, etc, and adding all that up my conclusion is that
the current Flex deployment scenario is viable for many more years.

On 17.11.2012, at 16:30, Jeffry Houser wrote:

> On 11/17/2012 11:20 AM, Hordur Thordarson wrote:
>> That to me says that Flash player/AIR aren't going away, quite the opposite in fact
as Flash player/AIR (for mobile) are core components of Adobe's new gaming strategy for building
a business on top of Flash.