From Sebastian Mohr <flex.masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Public API for new AVM in Flashplayer 12 (was: Re: Anybody on this list that signed the NDA for the new Flashplayer 12?)
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 10:59:08 GMT
Thanks Justin,

> If they signed a NDA (non disclosure agreement) they would be unable to do that. If fact
you're usually not ever allowed to say that you have signed it.

Actually, we don't necessarily need to know who signed the NDA. We'd like
to know more about the API of this mysterious new AVM in the Flashplayer 12
to react appropriately with Flex 5. Hopefully, information will be published
sooner than later.

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),