From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Understanding Git
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:19:12 GMT
Hi,

> Ok ... If I had seen this thread earlier, I would have posted the link to my documentation
of "Contributing to Flexmojos" here. At least it documents how to contribute to Flexmojos
using Github.

I appreciate the effort and it's nicely written. However it's probably of limited application
to Flex given our setup/constraints. Initially the Flex git repo won't have github access
(no pull requests) and we using the gitflow branching model and working in a develop branch
and cherry picking to make a release, and non committers will only have read only access.

Thanks,
Justin