From "Eugene Krevenets (aka Hyzhak)" <hyz...@yandex.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:49:34 GMT
Excellent idea.

Good news - If we going to do so, we just make our work more easy because going to create
new compiler for VMNext with Nicolas Cannasse.
But bad news - in this situation i think guys from Adobe doesn't help us with new compiler.

--
Best regards.

Eugene Krevenets. Software Engineer of Realaxy.

Blog: http://anykeytocreate.blogspot.com
Code: http://hyzhak.github.com
linkedIn: http://me.linkedin.com/in/eugenekrevenets