From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Community patches are waiting
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 12:44:07 GMT
Hi,

Not being able to run Mustella (spaces in path issue which has now been fixed) and the length
of time it takes to run the test have certainly been an issue for me.

> The test selector is checked in and documented on the Mustella wiki page.
> I'm sure both the selector and the documentation need improvement, so give
> it a run and provide feedback.
I'll give it a run though in the next week and provide some feedback.

Where is the selector documentation? Unless it's the caseName options It doesn't seem to be
on the main Mustella wiki page [1]. I'm missing something?

> Personally, I'm still focused on things like the FalconJS donation (which
> was cleared legally last night, now needs signatures and other stuff).
That's good news. Any news on progress with donation of BlazeDS?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/FLEX/apache-flex-incubating-wiki.html