From Hordur Thordarson <hor...@lausn.is>
Subject Re: Current compiler question
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 19:33:44 GMT
> The last two days proves that know one has any real answers to anything right now. The
only way to get answers is the scientific method of limit your variables and test the crap
out the ideas.

Well said, I totally agree with this :-)

On 17.11.2012, at 19:00, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> Before I commit to anything that is in Haxe land or total rewriting etc, I am going to
experiment with FalconAS, FalconJS and the MXML compiler for fun.

> To me as you just said, experimenting at the moment with something we have is going to
be an experiment for me. Unless some chariot flies from the sky and lifts Apache Flex into
the heavens, I think there is just going to be a lot of experimenting with all angles until
some one starts actually making progress on something.