From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Understanding Git
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 20:39:10 GMT
Hi,

> I just wanted to make sure that everyone on this list knows that if they
> have any questions regarding the usage of Git and Git workflows that I
> would be more than happy to help anyone that has those questions.

Seems a of of the conversation is still around accepting pull requests, without github there
will be no pull requests right?

The concern I have is the process around making a release. Can you expand on how we would:
a) Cherry pick what changes we need from the develop branch into a release branch?
b) Tag a release?
c) Merge the selected changes contained in a release into trunk?

Thanks,
Justin