From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: [POLL] Maven and Apache Flex
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:19:50 GMT
Well It's one pom.xml for every jar or resource you want to povide access to. How many artifacts
are you talking about? As far as I understood it this would be one swc and all the resource
files as well as one binary for each platform for the flash player but a whole bunch for the
AIR SDK. I did send you a zipped archive of my mavenized SDKs so if you look at the com/adobe/flash
and com/adobe/air directories I think you should get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. November 2012 21:09
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: [POLL] Maven and Apache Flex

On 11/28/12 11:58 AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de"
<christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Ok,
>
> so if it was possible to place archives on Adobe servers and download
> stuff from there using the maven plugin that would be great. In the
> simplest case I guess simply a url and naming convention would do.
> Ideally I would volunteer to prepare archives containing mavenized
> stuff that the plugin could simply download and extract without having
> to do any processing. This would make the plugin a lot easier without adding any work
for Adobe.

> Chris
Hi Chris, what do you mean by "archives"?  Adobe will probably frown on non-Adobe folks providing
binary content for the download server.  At least the pom.xml is "text".

In one repo I looked at, I thought I just saw a pom.xml file next to a .jar file.  Why can't
our solution be as simple as that?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team