From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Publicizing Installer release
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:26:17 GMT
Perhaps we should ask the Apache Communication team first before doing any anouncements.

In the ApacheCon "The Apache Way" track, they said that public anouncements for incubator
projects are not allowed to be made without going to the official press team and that ignoring
that rule can have a very bad impact on a projects graduation. So I would be really really
carefull publishing anything without double-checking it with the press team.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: omuppi1@gmail.com [mailto:omuppi1@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Om
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. November 2012 23:16
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Publicizing Installer release

Before we get busy with other stuff, can we figure out how best to publicize the release of
the installer?  The goal of this publicity drive would be to drive traffic to this page:

*Apache Flex SDK Installer*: http://incubator.apache.org/flex/installer.html

Can the person who has the Apache flex twitter account post an announcement?

Scott, can you please post on the LinkedIn group?

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Om