From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Who's a flex compiler-configuration pro on this list?
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 11:09:21 GMT
I think this was what Velo was refering to as "FlexMojos Enterprize", his commercial Branch
of FM.
But I agree, when starting from scratch, we should do it the right way so all the mobile stuff
can be done too.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Frédéric THOMAS [mailto:webdoublefx@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 24. November 2012 18:08
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Who's a flex compiler-configuration pro on this list?

Hi,

@Chris, After a quick look at FM6, I realized that it use AIRPackager instead of a direct
call to ADT Class (4.6.0.x), so no target option (the type of package to create) can be append
and then no mobile native application can be generated except for AIR packaging.

I guess, with a bit of effort, it would be possible to replace the FlexmojosAIRPackager to
use ADT instead of AIRPackager and then be able  to generate every kind of packaging, what
do you thing about ?

- Fred.