From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Who's a flex compiler-configuration pro on this list?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:11:48 GMT
Hi,

As I mentioned in the "welcome" mail. My primary goal is to create a maven plugin for compiling
flex/air applications using maven.
Now in Flexmojos the compiler mojo is the biggest beast and also that having to deal with
all the legacy stuff. Therefore I didn't want
to be to "inspired" by the Flexmojos counterpart, and thought that someone here on the list
could eventually be really fit in how to
use the compiler(s) programmatically (Without whipping up the content of a commandline call
and executing that using exec).

I know there seem to be multiple ways to remote control the compiler, unfortunately I don't
quite know which approach is best.

So any input here greatly appreciated :)

Chris