From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Migration to GIT (How the Maven Guys did it)
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:43:42 GMT
Hi,

I was following the Issue for migrating the maven project to GIT and this is now resolved.
I think it should demonstrate how this is done ... Unfortunately I replied to one of the JIRA
mails in the maven dev-list so my stupid mail got added as a comment which I couldn't remove
:-( ... https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5390
In the issue they are adressing several problems they were having with the CI-Builds and how
they resolved them. I think this should be a good starting point to see who to ask for details
regarding the Flex GIT migration.

Chris