From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Mavenizer on non-windows machines?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 07:27:43 GMT
Hi,

a few days ago I got a report of someone having trouble wih the Mavenizer on the Flexmojos
list. His complaints seemed to be valid, because the compiler artifacts were generated wrong
for non-windows machines. I recently fixed this in the mavenizer. The second issue he was
having that he was getting errors that the Zip files generated for the resource-bundles had
to contain at least one entry. I am not getting this error on my machine and would be interested
if anyone else is having it. Perhaps this way I would be able to reproduce and fix this issue.

Thanks,
     Chris