From "" <>
Subject AW: Where to host the Maven SDK generator?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 14:54:04 GMT

no i was more thinking about contributing the source code. So anyone interested could check
it out, build and generate his own fdks. I
I think there shouldn't be any legal issues with that.

Von: Erik de Bruin []
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. November 2012 15:16
Betreff: Re: Where to host the Maven SDK generator?

I have no idea what the "hosting" of this would mean (what types of files
are we talking about; is there source included or only 'binaries'), but I
can comment on the general direction of thinking with regard to hosting on
Apache servers... They rather we didn't. For the actual Apache releases, a
system of mirrors is in place, and rarely (if ever) is something linked to
directly on

What I'm pretty sure we CAN do (with a whole bunch of disclaimers, no doubt
;-)) is to give this "utillity" project it's own page on the (new) Apache
Flex website.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 3:03 PM, <> wrote:

> Hi,
> well I think I have finally finished my work on the Maven FDK generator
> and will probably turn on public access to it.
> Just wanted to know if it is best to do that on the Flexmojos Repo or if
> there is some place on one the Apache repos for that. As the generator
> generally transforms Flex SDKs into a mavenized form and doesn't directly
> have something to do with Flexmojos itself (Even if FM depends on it), I
> think it would be better hosted at Apache. If you think of this differently
> I'll simply host it in the repo at
> What do you think?
> Chris

Ix Multimedia Software