From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Mavenizer - minor issue
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 07:57:45 GMT
Hi Carol,

I just had a look and you can safely remove the csv as this was needed in an earlier version
of the generator to resolve ambiguities.
I wouldn't call the dummy.rb.swc a binary file in the normal sense, as It is a completely
empty 1-kb zip file. So there is no source missing for that as it doesn't contain anything
at all.
Eventually I could use Apache commons compress to create something similar.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Carol Frampton [mailto:cframpto@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. November 2012 21:23
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Mavenizer - minor issue

I just inserted the licenses (except the .csv file) since I have a perl script that does that.

I'm not sure how manual-artifact-overrides.csv is used and whether or not it can contain a
comment.  If it can, then it needs an Apache header added.

Since maven is now part of the this project I'd like to see us try to be consistent among
the sub projects. I haven't really looked at the code yet but I did see README.txt which should
be renamed to README for consistency.

I also saw the file dummy.rb.swc which should not be in svn since it is not source.

Carol