From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Where to host the Maven SDK generator?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:52:19 GMT
Well I think in any case the Generator will be usefull.

Assuming the scenario in which we were to deploy the stuff in a Maven repo, still the FDKs
would have to be generated as long as Flex itself is not built by maven.

Assuming the szenario in which we were not to deploy the needed files, people could use the
Generator to generate their private FDKs.

So I guess currently you would need the Generator in any case and I would be honored if you
would accept my Generator.

Chirs

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service