From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Where to host the Maven SDK generator?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 14:03:54 GMT
Hi,

well I think I have finally finished my work on the Maven FDK generator and will probably
turn on public access to it.

Just wanted to know if it is best to do that on the Flexmojos Repo or if there is some place
on one the Apache repos for that. As the generator generally transforms Flex SDKs into a mavenized
form and doesn't directly have something to do with Flexmojos itself (Even if FM depends on
it), I think it would be better hosted at Apache. If you think of this differently I'll simply
host it in the repo at http://flexmojos.atlassian.net

What do you think?

Chris