From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 22:56:05 GMT
I'll keep an eye on the issue, currently I wouldn't call it a blocker and as soon as I can
spare some time, I'll continue investigating the issue.

Thanks anyway for your support.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. November 2012 22:54
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments

On 11/1/12 2:35 PM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Am I understanding you correctly, that the handling of
> "-compiler.locale" is correct that way, but the "-metadata.language"
> should probably only contain the first segment (In this case " es_MX")?
> Sounds sensible. Think I'll have a look at why this is some times generated.

If your code is copying the -compiler.locale information into a -metadata.language parameter,
it should probably be smarter.  It doesn't have to use just the first locale, it could construct
a list, but I wouldn't use comma as the delimiter.  And there is a chance that the +=en_US
will screw up as well and you should append that to the one list for -metadata.language.

AFAIK, -metadata options have no code in the Flex SDK that touches them.  If there is some
convention needed for some other third-party library, then what you do will be important,
otherwise it is just informational like the other metadata.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team