From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Compiler Arguments
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:34:54 GMT
Hi Alex,

well the goal oft he project isn't to do anything "sensible" from view of the resulting SWF,
but it's part of the Flexmojos Unit-Test suite.
In this case the maven config is this:

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
        <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>%{flexmojos.version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <localesCompiled>
            <locale>en_US</locale>
          </localesCompiled>
          <localesRuntime>
            <locale>es_MX,es_ES,en_US</locale>
          </localesRuntime>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

Which should instruct the compiler to add en_US as compiled locale, and to add es_MX as runtime
locale while defaulting back to es_ES or en_US if the corresponding properties are not defined
in those locales. This test worked for every FDK up to 4.5.1 but fails randomly in 4.6 and
4.8.

As I mentioned ... somebody doing a real project wouldn't do such a thing, but that projects
sole test is to to test the compiler-configuration and it seems that we have an issue here
... unfortunately I have never ever used the commandline compiler therefore I currently don't
know if this is a Flexmojos issue or a Flex-Issue that I have to build some workaround for.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----