From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Understanding Git
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 21:04:56 GMT
Hi,

>> Seems a of of the conversation is still around accepting pull requests,
>> without github there will be no pull requests right?
Outlining the process for non committers (ie what series of git commands is needed to run)
would be useful as I think the expectation is currently that no patch files are required.
It's easy enough to generate a patch file from a pull request but a little harder if you need
to manually generate it (especially to someone unfamiliar with git).

Also  with committers applying patches, what's teh process? Should we use git am --signoff
OR git apply?

> I'll make sure to talk about that at the connect meeting and in the wiki.
Sounds good to me.

Thanks,
Justin