From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:05:17 GMT
Hi,

> a new flex 5 from scratch concept would not be trying to be compatible backwards.
So it's not Flex then but a new framework. I'm sure that would be fun, but how would that
serve the current users of the Flex framework? Would there be a clear migration path?

> If the task of write a new Flex is huge...
So let don't and try and improved the one we do have, it's sounds a lot easier to do and more
useful to me.

Just my opinion, and you're free to do what you want on an Apache project, so don't let me
stop you :-)

Justin