From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlaconJS] pseudo emitter algorithm
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:51:49 GMT
I'm trying to follow, but I feel the same.

My main confusion came from the one thing. I've got in my mind AST is
just AST. Abstract by definition. It represents a code logic in abstract
form.
Why JS would collide with AS? Why the Falcon after AST coming back to
AS? AST says, create class, create method, create method body,
expression and evaluate it.
And now if JS is a target should have grammar definition how to create a
class, method and represent evaluation. Am I missing a point of
compilers, parsers etc?