From Kevin Newman <Capta...@unFocus.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] concepts
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:36:34 GMT
Interesting info on this, thanks!

There is also Mozilla Shumway (based on Gordon I believe), which
actually parses and runs SWFs without a need for a head of time AS3->JS
compile, and has a whole Flash API layer (I don't know how complete any
of it is).

How does Shumway compare with the way Jangaroo handles the display list?
Could parts of that project be useful for the SWF/SWC areas of the
FalconJS compiler?

Kevin N.