From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] concepts
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:48:37 GMT
On 11/29/2012 1:36 PM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> Laymans; A SWF is created for all classes just like in MXMLC, there is
> a visitor pattern that is used that traverses the internals of the
> ISWF. As each of the elements in the SWF are traversed (classes,
> methods, members etc) calls to the JSEmitter and other classes happens
> and the js is created during the traversal.

And this is the place 'JSEmitter ' that has the JS grammar rules
specified, but instead spiting out pure JS syntax it relies on little
adobe.js that simplifies the process and grammar rules. Am I right? if
so, How hard it would be to make it adobe.js independent, if too hard,
adobe.js would be a subject to change/polishing up, we just need to know
what fields JSEmiter is expecting to match.