From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] concepts
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:24:23 GMT
Yes I do, I was doing research on this subject.
In fact my project is about something else, high performance application
framework on top of native platforms.
AS a bare bones to make a common ground for development. And trying to
add few new concepts into it.

http://www.bixbite.org/BixBitePresentation.swf (work in progress ;) )

But this little experiment that mimic display list was just to have a
go, prove of concept, In many cases is not even needed for me.
There is a difference between writing API for native platform and let
developers deal with it directly.
Rather than stay with AS3 and compile/interpret into target platform.

And I have to say jangaroo was on my research-in-development bookmarks
for a while as well.
You did big progress from what I remember.

Dan