From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publicizing Installer release
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:06:47 GMT
On 11/28/2012 10:42 PM, Guthmann, Scott wrote:
>> Can the person who has the Apache flex twitter account post an announcement?
> Will each one on this list please go to Twitter and tweet this next line to promote the
installer, please?
> New Release - @ApacheFlex SDK Installer source distributions and installer binaries http://incubator.apache.org/flex/installer.html
Please RT

I will tweet 24/7 next week if you tell me how to fix this:

'The application could not be installed. Try installing it again. If the
problem persists, contact the application author.'

I have corrupted window's update - Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable
2008 that made AIR runtime useless.
I was trying lots of things, like digging in registry, unistaling all
stuff, then reinstlaling it again. Even some dll fixer solution.
The only reasonable thing is to reinstall Windows from scratch... hell
this will be a pain for me.
I have win7 64bit machine running from over a year without any issues.

Dan